Experienced Lead Furniture Installer
Do you like variety, being physically active, working with tools and being part of a team? Join our team at Emerald City Moving and Storage! We have multiple job openings for experienced furniture installers, leads and drivers with ample overtime opportunities, full benefits package and room for growth at a company that is committed to its employees.
Our full time employees work days, evenings and weekends as needed, at various client sites in the greater Seattle area, including Bellevue, Everett, Tacoma and more. Duties include leading crews while moving and installing office furniture. Previous experience installing and moving furniture required.
· Must have previous experience leading crews and/or projects
· Previous knowledge of office furniture products and procedures
· Previous experience driving 24 foot bobtail trucks
· Ability to lift occasional 70 pounds with assistance and move 40 pounds
· Aptitude to work with small hand tools, and other special equipment
· Ability to perform physical movements, including, but not limited to, twisting, stooping/bending, squatting, kneeling, crawling and climbing stairs
· Timeliness to the job and motivation that last all day
· Portrays positive image of self and a positive attitude
· Ability to work a varied work schedule with overtime and weekend work as needed
· Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background
We offer excellent opportunities, challenging work, competitive salary and benefits, and abundant growth opportunities to our members. Plenty of hours and overtime are available to our employees.
You must have reliable transportation! If you have previous experience and knowledge of office furniture installation practices and procedures, as well as a positive attitude, we want you to join our team! Come work for a company that cares about their employees! Send your resume to email@example.com.
Emerald City Moving and Storage is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.